Bridal Contract Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- TRAVEL -
To call out is a flat $150 call out fee for up to an hour away from my studio location based in ( Flinders View, Ipswich ). A minimum 4 people is needed to call out & pack kit for set up on location.
Travel to your location would depend on the exact location to call out and setup at an additional $50* for every half hour extra.
*Plus EXTRA FOR PARKING FEES if there is no free onsite parking spot for me allocated on the day for me to park in easily to bring up all my equipment to start the glam on time. ( this must be organized early to add into your invoice if paid parking is only available nearby )
I do bring my own chair , table & ring light so I don’t take up any table space at your venue/location 😊. This is so I will have great lighting for applying your makeup & I can take a few makeup pictures with the amazing lighting. I will arrive 10-15 mins earlier to setup to start on time please be at the location ready to start on time to not cut into your application times.
**Alternately you can come get glammed up in my studio based in Flinders View to not incur the call out fee/travel fees,
To secure the Wedding date is a "$50 non refundable or transferable booking fee" this is due the day you wish to secure your booking"), this comes off the total that’s left to pay and is your security it secured as yours, ( this must be paid within 24hrs secure the wedding date once the invoice has been sent, as dates will not be held ) 😊.
Any changes made after the booking has been made that cant be accommodated from changing the agreed booking schedule or cancellations made on your behalf you agree to forfeit the $50 booking fee.
4 people are needed to travel out for call out bookings.
- *UPDATED* COVID TERMS & CONDITIONS 2022 -
Makeup Artist Tanya Golden is fully vacincated 💉
Due to the rise in cases and opening borders now there's the question what happens if the "Bridal Party" or "Your Makeup Artist" Gets covid or we need to isolate as a close contact 😷 ?
- If you need to reschedule due to a positive COVID case in the bridal party or isolate due to being a close contact your booking fee will remain a credit with no expiry to use as at later date.
- If I the artist 🎨 has to isolate or tests positive to COVID as soon as I know this will affect the booking you will be contacted ASAP with a list of Artists local to see who you find suitable to book to replace me and your booking fee will be refunded.
*Hopefully this doesn't happen🤞, but I will help as much as I can to post in groups to find you a replacement ASAP*
- COVID LOCKDOWN TERMS & CONDITIONS -
If a Lockdown is forced and the booking " CANNOT GO AHEAD DUE TO A FORCED LOCKDOWN" forcing a cancellation of the event only. Your booking fee amount will remain a credit to use on services or on the online store at a later date with no expiry. The online store a code will be given to redeem your $50 booking fee amount with free shipping.
* Currently is allowed your Makeup & Hairstylist can be part of the 10 people allowed during a LOCKDOWN if this is an option for you we can proceed.
⚠️ Change of mind for any reason other than (a lockdown in the Ipswich, Brisbane or Gold Coast Region QLD where the event is held) , does not warrent a credit of the booking fee or transfer to a new date without paying a new $50 booking fee.
⚠️ If you decide to change the date for due to border closures for guests to attend etc. Unfortunately the booking fee will be forfeited due to holding your date and loss of bookings due to holding your date for your booking and turning bookings away in this time. If you wish to book and hold a new date a new $50 booking fee must be paid to secure a new date.
- SECURE THE BOOKING -
To secure the Wedding booking I just need your best email contact to send the invoice for when you decide to go ahead and I can send that to you to get the glam secured.
- WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED -
The time we have in the morning to get you all ready to see what time we need to start is also needed to book in your glam.
I will need the time of ceremony and how long it will take to get there to allow for time.
( Wedding Tip)
Most prefer to have an hour before leaving for the ceremony this is time to get into your dress, pop on earrings etc and have your photos with the photographer. (Usually we leave an hour for this)
This is to work out our timeline to book in your services for the time slot needed for your booking.
- EXTRA FEES -
Late and no one is at the agreed location 10-15mins prior for the booking to start will incur a $5.00 per minute LATE fee waiting for you to arrive taking up application time and will be charged to be paid before starting and finish time will still remain the same even if services aren't completed due to lateness on your behalf.
Early bird start fee before my opening hours apply
Early Bird start Fee before 9am...................$50.00 Flat fee
Early Bird start Fee before 7am.................$100.00 Flat fee
Staying back for makeup touch-ups/posing for mock photos with photographer.........................................................$85.00per hour
- TIMELINE EXAMPLE GUIDE -
START TIME - I like to arrive 10-15mins early to setup to start on time.
6am - Makeup 1
7am - Makeup 2
8am - Makeup 3
9am - Makeup 4
10am – Makeup 5
11am – Makeup 6
12pm – Finish Time
- FINAL AMOUNTS DUE -
The final amount is DUE no later than "1 WEEKS PRIOR" to travelling out for the special date payable via the invoice directly with an easy payment gateway on the invoice emailed or if you wish to AFTERPAY OR LAYBUY the remaining amount, please advise for the correct payment to be setup when paying booking fee 🙂.
- PRICINGS -
Here’s my pricings with approximate timing underneath it that is needed for each service to work out your starting time needed ↠
Traditional Makeup is $85 - Applied with a brush and can achieve a lighter coverage or a full to heavier coverage to achieve your desired finish. Includes your choice of complementary lashes ( individuals, natural or full glam styles ) and a mini touch up kit to use on the day including a small touch-up amount of your lip colour for touching up for photos etc. and a lip wand to apply.
(ALLOW AN HOUR)
Airbrush Makeup is $85 - And is a more natural skin finish misted through an airbrush machine over as your seamless base and is also silicone based making it waterproof in a dewy or semi matte finish. Includes your choice of complementary lashes ( individuals, natural or full glam styles ) and a mini touch up kit to touch up the lips.
(ALLOW AN HOUR)
(Great for mature skin clients & clients that don't wear much makeup for more natural look)
Upstyles ,Downstyles & Half Upstyle are $75 -
Hair Curled or Straightened then styled into desired style includes hair padding,pins & Hair ties.
(ALLOW 40MINS TO AN HOUR DEPENDING ON STYLE CHOSEN)
Basic Curls or waves or straighten is $45 -
Full curl , waves or straighten, can be brushed out and set with spray to finish.
Spray Tans $25 -
From light, medium to dark , best done the day or 2 before the big event.
(ALLOW 15 MINS)
Brow Wax & Tint $40 -
Shaped to your style and using tint or dye
Brow Wax & Henna $50 -
Shaped to your style and using henna
(ALLOW 60 MINS)
Teeth Whitening Treatment 🦷
Double Treatment $99 (2x20 min sessions)
( ALLOW AN HOUR )
Triple Treatment $149 (3x20 min sessions)
( ALLOW 1 HOUR & A HALF )
- TRIALS -
*If your undecided on a few styles to go for on the big day or wanting to test out something completely different/new to what you normally would wear or go for I do suggest a trial these are best on your dress fitting days, hens, bridal shower or if your having a surprise catch up to announce to your friends they are bridesmaids if you want the trial earlier or your engagement party etc.. 👰🥂
- HOW TO BOOK YOUR TRIAL INSTUDIO –
Other beauty services also available
1) Trial Bookings are made in studio online instantly
2) For a trial select "Makeup" and select "Makeup Trial"
3) CLICK ME TO BOOK A TRIAL / STUDIO SERVICES
- MAKEUP TOUCH UP KITS -
Full sized lipsticks can be purchased from my studio store using AFTERPAY & HUMM I stock Modelrock lipsticks that I use in my services.
View the online store shop for lipsticks instock.
If you would like to proceed you’ll need to check off the booking checklist to proceed to securing the booking -
1) Confirm Services needed
2) Confirm starting time for booking (this cannot be changed at a later date your booking is reserved only for your services booked)
3) Confirm full Address of location
4) Send through styles you like (Makeup)
5) I will now email you invoice to secure the date (once invoice has been sent you have 24hrs to pay the booking fee)
6) All secured once booking fee is paid (dates cannot be held without payment)
7) Closer to please finalize the looks you would love for the booking.
8) Final amount is due 1 week prior. (email reminder will be sent to your email address to pay closer to the date or search for your invoice in emails to pay remaining earlier)
9) Confirm parking details for artist at venue (if a hotel a parking spot must be allocated & organized so I can arrive and bring up all equipment on time for your booking)
10) Any room numbers please forward on to me ASAP before the date
(This is so there’s no delay finding your room for the booking/trying to reach you if you do assign someone else to let your vendors know room details please forward on their number to be able to contact them instead)
11) Your set 😊👍
12) If you are not contactable/replying to any of my emails by email/text or any accounts used to contact me the week prior to confirm address & details and not paid the remaining full amount by atleast 1 week prior your booking will be cancelled and assume you wish to not go ahead with booking failure to pay/reply , from no payment & no contact.
These terms & conditions are agreed to when booking and paying the non-refundable/non-transferable under any circumstance booking fee your special day.
HAPPY WEDDING PLANNING 😊🥂