Brow Dye Aftercare
Brow Dye, Tint & Henna
Pre & After Care
Pre care - Before Your Appointment
- Remove all traces of Makeup/skin care/sweat /oily residue off the skin this ensures it will take asborb better without a barrier
- Lightly exfoliate the area for better stain adhesions before treatment only
Aftercare - After Your Appointment
- DON’T hit the beach or go swimming after eyebrow tinting/dye. Just like hair dye, the quality of your color can be affected by sun exposure, saltwater and chlorine, so avoid these areas if you want to preserve your tint/dye to last. And, try not to wash your face/Brow area if possible to extend it lasting.
- DON'T exfoliate the area after after its been applied this will remove and strip the colour off. This includes cleansers with benzoyl peroxide that have bleaching properties in them to remove the colour fast.
- Treat it like a spray tan avoid rubbing or touching it , it will last longer.
- DO Apply the aftercare moisturiser daily to extend the life of the colour to help. Instock instudio. 1 bottle will last you over 4-6 months if used as directed a small tiny less than a pea size over the brows patted on.
Brow Dye stains can last up to a week* on the skin pending lifestyle can last up to 4-5 days at most. And 7 weeks on the hairs it wont fade on the hairs only grow out.
Fortnightly brow dye top ups can be booked in between your monthly "brow wax & dye" if you prefer the shaded in look to keep it super fresh and also our "Poni Cosmetics Brow Powder" instock instudio to fill in as it disappears off the skin to fill in the shape.