Makeup And Hair Pre & Aftercare
PRE - CARE MAKEUP
To ensure the best out come for your makeup application these optional steps caring for your skin & brows can make a big difference to make the makeup pop !!
- First and most importantly ensure you arrive fresh faced with NO MAKEUP ON this will take up your application time wearing it to your appointment.
- Also ensure you've sent your inspo photo before your booking so this doesn't take up application time.
- For the duration of the makeup application please keep your phone away, as this takes up application time whilst your on it needing to pause the application until you can (look up or keep the eyes closed for the best application)
- Make sure the skin is exfoliated the day before removing the dead skin cells on the surface.
- Your foundation will be custom matched to your skin concerns/skin type for the best finish
- Alternatively you can book a "Dermaplaning Facial" this removes peach fuzz and dead skin cells, makes makeup/skin care absorb and sit better on the skin, gives the ultimate smooth skin finish.
- Brows shaped before the appointment is best ( this can be booked in-studio also) but a shaped brow will avoid having to carve out a brow shape over unwanted hairs in the shape.
- A spray tan really can give that real golden goddess glow and makes such a difference to the overall look, if this is a style that you prefer I offer Spray Tans in-studio also.
- If you have a pimple its best not to pop just before the booking, as its much easier to cover this way.
AFTER - CARE MAKEUP
To prolong your Makeup Application here's some tips !
- Avoid touching/rubbing the face, this will shift the makeup. ( Sometimes clients don't actually realize they rub their nose or scratch their brows etc out of habit )
- Keep in the cool before the event if you can ( AVOID SWEATING)
- Try to avoid things you know will make the eyes water (etc Wind with dry eyes or if emotional and teary wiping eyes), so the lashes/glue won't weaken and pop off on the ends. (Lash glue is available in-studio to purchase if you would like to be safe just in case to take an emergency stash in your bag/clutch just incase !)
- For your lipsticks I'm a lover of liquid lipsticks I find they last the longest for me, I find only oily foods/lip licking wears them off quicker. I stock a massive range of colours in-studio if you would to purchase a similar or same shade applied feel free to ask !!
To remove the Makeup after the end of the night my favourites are -
- Johnson & Johnson Face wipes to remove most of the makeup.
- Neutrogena eye & lip remover or Clinqiue Eye & Lip Take the day off remover for the eye makeup especially the eyeliner and long lasting lip products.
- Use now your cleanser to start your skin care routine for the morning/night. (My favourites and stocked instudio is either Mskin Pro or Esmi Skin Minerals feel free to email for recommendations for your skin type or book a skin consultation that's redeemablein products.)
PRE-CARE BEFORE HAIRSTYLING
To ensure the best out come for your hairstyling booking please ensure
- Freshly washed hair the day before - DOUBLE SHAMPOO IS BEST and light condition on the ends !!
- Ensure the hair has been fully blowdryed completely dry, as smooth as possible ready for styling
- If needing to tie up use a loose scrunchy to loosely tie back to AVOID KINKS
- If you have clip in extensions feel free to bring them along to add in!!
Ensure you have sent your inspo ideas to my email for your looks both hair and makeup for the services you have booked, this ensures I have everything I need for appointment to get the best outcome.