Mermade Blow Dry Brush
A salon quality blowout at home as never been easier! Introducing the Mermade Ionic Blow Dry Brush that dries and styles your hair in one. Basically, it combines your hair dryer and your round brush so you legit only need one tool to dry your mane. Featuring a unique oval brush, ionic technology for shine + protection plus flexible tangle-free bristles, it’s perfect for all hair types and lengths. Its super light design means you'll never have to choose between a sore arm and a killer blowout again. Plus, it’s perfect for second day hair that just needs a touch-up or some extra bounce. The Mermade blow out brush will literally blow you away.
- Flexible bristles – tangle-free bristles make it easier to style and create bounce
- Lightweight design – super light blow dry brush at only 400g*
- Two heat settings – low and high heat
- Oval shape – the 60mm barrel creates curve and volume
- Ionic technology – helps to seal your hair cuticle, create shine and curb flyaways
- Wet or Dry Use – use on wet hair for a blowout or revive dry hair
- Slim grip handle – for easy styling and twirling your mane
- Professional use – 2.5m swivel cord
- Two (2) Year Warranty + Quality Check Guarantee – your purchase is protected with our Two (2) Year Warranty
Step 1. For a sleek blowdry, start with clean, towel-dried hair and apply a heat-protectant like our Mermade Mist.
Step 2. Section hair with our Grip Clips. Taking one section at a time, starting from the bottom layer, choose the best heat setting for your hair.
Step 3. Place the oval brush near the root and brush away from the head while gently rotating. This will create professional like volume. Repeat for all layers and sections of hair. For more curve, wrap the hair around the barrel and hold for a few seconds.
Step 4. Finish with a shot of hair spray.
Tip: You can use the blow-dry brush on dry hair to revive your mane or give it some bounce.
Be careful not to touch the scalp with the tool. Make sure to clean out bristles and wipe down the tool after use to avoid product build up.